All paths are welcome and respected. Respect is fundamental as our other primary goal is to bring those from different backgrounds together (for example those who study ESP, and those who study magick, those who pray and those who cast spells, those who study and those who do) so that we can share our experiences and wisdom, and build on them together.
- To foster communication between communities who study and practice a wide range of spiritual traditions, energy work, magick, and other esoteric disciplines.
- To teach effective, practical use of energy work and magick;
- To encourage intermediate and advanced work, classes and presentations;
- To better grasp the history of esoteric studies and spiritual practices;
Our core values:
- · Respect – Every person and tradition deserves it.
- · Inclusion – You are seen and you are valued.
- · Diversity – We all grow wiser by learning from each other.
In support of these core values, CTCW has a strict non-discrimination policy. We do not discriminate or support persons who discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, socio-economic class or language.
We are determined to foster an environment of inclusion, diversity, openness, and respect for the many differences that will enrich our community as we learn from each other.
As beliefs and practices may differ greatly it is imperative that participants engage in dialogue from a place of courtesy, dignity and respect.
We encourage and welcome respectful dialogue and exploration of diverse ideas, topics, perspectives, and issues.
We recognize that there may be conflicts between belief systems. Please contact us if you need more details on our conflict resolution policy.
More Questions? Please contact us.