Thank you for your interest in presenting at this year’s conference! We believe the variety and depth of the programming we have is what sets us apart from other metaphysical conferences.
As you might expect, events in the world have affected the way we will be operating this year. Here are the major changes you need to be aware of.
- The entire conference is being done as a virtual, on-line-only event.
- We are using the Zoom video conference platform. If you are not familiar with using this technology, you stll have time to learn it!
- You will be using your own devices We do not provide any equipment
- Classes and panel presentations will be recorded. Your voice and visual likeness will be part of that recording, as well as any graphics or other material presented.
- You will be available to do a short “dry run” prior to the conference to test the technical setup,
- We will not be doing any classes which require a part 1/part 2 approach. We want to get as many classes as possible in, due to our reduced number of time slots.
- Our attendees this year will have access to the classes videos for a period of time after the conference.
Due to the virtual setting of this year’s conference , we have made the difficult decision to limit each speaker to ONE presentation. The submission form is below.
In the weeks leading up to the conference, we are running a weekly, hour long, livestream event, hosted by one of our founders, Tchpakkan. The idea is to give folks a taste of what we offer. We ask that you consider being a guest on this weekly Zoom meeting.
We look forward to your submissions, and assure you the Planning Committee will reach a decision as soon as possible.